THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Sunday 11 August 2013

Rihanna no big deal!









I really don't get why people are over reacting about Rihanna's costume and her behaviour at carnival. Once you have visited the Caribbean around the time of carnival you would have seen that what she was wearing was perfectly normal. I am not saying that it is not exposing, but I just don't see the big deal. People are creating this big thing that she was whining or twerking and partying hard but, here its kinda normal for carnival.
So I am telling you all, stop overreacting because she is not doing anything that has not already been done.

*note: these pics are not owned by this blog.
That's all peeps.

Jamaican Beauty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...