THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Saturday 5 October 2013

MISS WORLD DRAMA!


What is this drama I have been hearing that Miss World 2013 had been dethroned?
I have seen it everywhere, even my mom who is not into beauty pageants heard about it. I found out days later that is was a lie and the Bulgarian media was just trying to stir up drama. I mean I knew some these countries took pageantry seriously but, I never thought they would go this far. It looks so darn childish, like something a 14 year old would do.
Look at me, Miss Jamaica did not win and you don't see me kicking and screaming. It is a competition so come back next year better and stronger.
Stop the crap and act like adults!

Miss World 2013, Megan Young totally deserves it. I wish her all the best. I know she will make both the Philippines and the World proud.


XOXO

TONI-SHAE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...