THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Saturday 12 July 2014

Update: Radio Interview, OOTD and life journey!

Life Journey

For the past month I have been through I slight rough patch. Do you guys know that moment where it feels like nothing is falling into place?
Trust me, it has had me down under for a while. But what keeps me going is the idea of thinking positively. I know this is easier said than done, but at least try it once in a while. Don't keep living the life of sadness. Depression is not easy to get out of. All I can say is always look for the silver lining and think positively.


Radio Interview
Last week I got the opportunity to do an interview. I was super excited because it would be the first time I would be on the radio. But it all took a turn for the worst when in the middle of the interview I made a slight grammatical error. I know I know for some it may have not been a big thing. But for me I felt like I had sunk to the bottom of the ocean. To this day I am still wondering if anyone heard it. *laugh*


OOTD
I made a hand sewn dress!

I finally decided to try it and it came out pretty good. It took me an entire day! It's a pretty simple design but, I am happy with the result.




Congrats to my lovely friend Miss Veronica McMaster, who is Miss Global Jamaica this year!



Life never fails to be interesting!

XOXO

Toni-Shae Panton


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...