THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Tuesday 1 July 2014

The Wray and Nephew Contenders



Hey everyone! I hope you are doing great because I have :)

I just have to talk about this show that has seriously been a must watch for me. It is called the Wray and Nephew Contender. It deals purely with boxing, but this year it has been past exciting. Since this season has started there was never a dull moment which was kind of shocking for me. Realistically I thought that if I just watch boxing every week eventually it would get tired. But it actually has not. They have boxers from all over the Caribbean but it takes place in Jamaica.

The quality of boxers are great! Every week has proven to be past exciting and on top of that there is great eye candy.

Example 1 my fav Sakima Mullings

I'm predicting him to win this year.








Ladies and gentlemen I promise you that if you watch it you will never be disappointed. It's on Wednesdays on TVJ if you are in Jamaica. For overseas readers I think there is a live stream of the show.





LOVE YOU GUYS

XOXO

TONI-SHAE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...