THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Monday 18 August 2014

The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge! -Lisa Hanna

I'm Back!
I just had to share this video. For some reason everyone has been doing this ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. I don't even know how this started but, when one of fav persons did it I just had to share. 

She is the Minister of Youth and Culture for Jamaica, former Miss Jamaica World and Miss World winner.

But, one thing that we need to remember if that this challenge is about donating. Giving to charities and educating others on persons suffering from Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). I pray that when people do this challenge they will actually donate to the cause.

Educate yourselves on the topic and enjoy!






Maybe one day I will try it :)

XOXO

Toni-Shae 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...