THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Saturday 16 November 2013

CRAZY GOOD UP AND COMING TALENTS!

GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIES :)
I don't know if you have been keeping up with the Jamaican music scene later, I know I was not really before until I came across these two talents.
One of them you may already know, her name is Samantha J. She is a sixteen year old artist which you may know for her son "tight up skirt."


This was made a remix for Jamaican artist Red Rat's song "tight up skirt" made in the 1990's.


I am not even going to joke she is a great artist especially, just being 16. But, would I want to be the parent of 16 year old  singing that she is the girl in the tight up skirt...probably not. I am going to give her props where they are due she is a great artist and I wish her best of luck.

Our other talent is a Jamaican producer from CRF BEATZ known as Rovaunie. He is a gospel producer but, I do think he has places to go. He provides a new and edgy look to the Jamaican gospel scene. 



Here are a free samples of some of his work.

Check him out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/crfadvocate8701


Don't forget to support team Jamaica everyone and find me on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/JamaicanBeautyBlog


XOXO

TONI-SHAE :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...