THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Wednesday 7 May 2014

GIRL GET THAT COIN!



Hey everybody! I hope all is well.
I have not done a blog post in so long, if feels foreign again. *laughs*
So, one day I was on the internet watching a little snippet from the Wendy Williams Show, which I love so much and I saw a story about Paris Hilton.
Remember her, the blonde American with the sex tape and always embarrassing herself...yup that is the one. Well it turns she is actually smarter than most thought. She is actually a great business woman which I am actually proud to hear.

I guess it may be in her genes. She came from good money, but still managed to make a good name for herself and not live off of her family.
She literally has an empire going on. She has many fragrances plus Paris stores all over the world which not only stock her fragrances, but all her other products then on top of that I think she is going to the hotel business. This is surely an example to people to never take the party girl lightly! Can you imagine her net worth is $100 million dollars!

For me I think she just used that wild persona to get her name out there and maker herself known to the world. Her strategy worked really well!

The sad part about this is that I know some girls will hear of her story now and are probably going to try it. Hopefully they do not end up broke and ratched acting. But most men never usually put the ring on that girl always drunk and just making a fool of themselves. What kind of mom would that be.

I know this idea is slightly random, but Paris' story minded me of some of those gold diggers. I am definitely not saying Paris is a gold digger. But I have seen some of these gold diggers in present times who will take suck a man dry. They open many successful businesses, invest and become millionaires themselves. Trust me never underestimate anybody the women of present times are out to get their coins!


I hope you guys liked the blog post!

XOXO

TONI-SHAE









No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...