THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Sunday 19 November 2017

New Beginnings



I'm a bit nervous to start blogging again...more like extremely nervous. It has been so long since my last blog post.
I just think I had lost passion for blogging and I needed to find myself before I could start again.


Looking at myself now so much has changed about me. If I can say so myself I am  full on woman!
Maturity and life has surely set it. I spend my days working and my nights I use to pursue a law
degree in Jamaica...talk about being busy.

For all who are just visiting my blog I would like to introduce myself to you.

I am a blogger born and bred in Jamaica. I am passionate about my family, my life and love. I believe that one should always try to achieve their goals and never stop until you get that.
I love the idea of being in love even though I think I have never been there. I love all things beauty and as such my blog will encompass all of this.

I do have a lot on my plate but I feel the need to take on my passion for blogging once more.

I'm sure that this can one day help someone or at least provide some entertainment for the time to go by.

Hey I may not be the best writer out there but, I am giving you the best that I have. The content may not be the same as in previous years but it shows the growth in me. I will try to have at least one post every week on set topics.


Enjoy the journey and I hope you will be reading every blog post!


Yours truly

Toni-Shae Panton
tonishaepanton@gmail.com (for business enquiries or advice)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...