THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Monday 20 May 2013

Hair Journey

Ok guys so I have finally decided to start my hair journey. I have seen so many people begin their hair journey and I have seen such great results so, I thought maybe it was my turn to try.
I have been known to not take care of my hair or like I am dedicated for one month and I just lose interest which I know is really bad. But I thought lets have a final try at this journey and actually stay dedicated.
If you guys have any ideas on how to grow and take care of you hair please just leave me a comment and tell me how you do it.


This is the photo at the beginning of my hair journey.

Wish me luck guys
XOXO Toni-Shae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...