THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Monday 10 June 2013

Mirror Mirror On The Wall Who Is The Cutest Shoe Designer Of Them All!!

All around the world every where we go all we see is shoes. Some of them you love and others you hate with all you might. Most of the time I think people just end up falling in love with designer I don't know why, but for some reason they just seem more appealing :)
There is no other feeling like walking down the street in those brand knew pair of designer heels...it is sort of empowering. Guys don't get it twisted though I may like designer stuff but there is nothing wrong if you are not wearing designer, as my mother would say clothes doesn't make a man it is his character.
If all you have is regular stuff rock like there no tomorrow make them look expensive:)
There is nothing hotter than a person with confidence and just take pride in what you wear. I mean for me I love a well put together man I mean who doesn't.
I know I just strayed from the point so with all that said here are my 2 favorite designers of all time.


Bridget Sandals-  They are a shoe design company that was started by a Jamaican and is located in Jamaica. I have been so in love with their stuff I hope you guys love it as well.


















Now moving away from Jamaica, my other favorite designer is obviously Christian Louboutin, I mean I don't even need to explain, the one the name speaks for itself. For me they just stood out and concurred, so with that said here are my favorite shoe designs from them.


























Aren't they cute guys <3
That is all for today,

XOXO

Toni-Shae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...