THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Wednesday 19 June 2013

SEX IN CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES AND RELATIONSHIPS




Sometimes, I personally think when a lot of Christians talk about sex they go over board with all these do'sand don'ts. Don't get me wrong now I do believe that people should wait until marriage for sex. I think that at that time you are better capable to deal with the situations that will arise as a result. But, lets be realistic here few people wait until marriage. Even some Christians themselves give up their virginity before marriage and to me that is not my business. I am totally upset and it gets on my last nerve when I see people and especially Christians judging others. So what if she had sex early! Why is it your business that she had a child out of wedlock...sometimes it just gets catty and childish like really grow up. Some of them behave as if even talking about sex is dirty.

I have over heard discussions where I hear people saying that you should only have sex one way and oral sex is a forever a no no. You should never experiment with positions or anything like that. Really!
What society are we living in!
Whether you are a Christian or not if you are pleasing your husband physically and emotionally do you think he is going to be faithful?
Change it is up keep your husband excited, ensure that you look attractive to him...get your hair done and keep that body looking top of the line.

You should always try to compliment him as well, just as how you like hearing you look great he likes it as well. This is not only in a marriage but, even in relationships. Do not be afraid to express yourself sexually and emotionally tell him what you like. Tell him to touch that spot that you like seriously he will like it.

Ladies enjoy your time with your boyfirend/ husband don't let any moment go to waste.

That is all for today :)

XOXO

Toni- Shae


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...