THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Thursday 20 June 2013

KIM K's BABY NAME

Guys I was not even planning on blogging again today but, I just had to talk about this. It is being said that the name of the birth certificate on Kim K's baby is North West. Now guys don't quote me on this I don't know if it is true or not, but really North West!

Out of all of the names you had to give the child one on a compass! They could have at least been a little more creative...well let me change that they were super creature but the name was not sensible. That child is so lucky she has fabulous parents so it highly unlikely she will ever get teased in school.

But...in the end it is their child so they can do whatever they like.
With all that said I wish Kimye the best.

XOXO

TONI-SHAE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...