THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Thursday 13 June 2013

HONEY WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES!


I mean guys I have never been one to say really bad stuff about someone else's fashion sense, but I think it is time for me to talk out. I am standing up for my rights lol.
Why are people not wearing clothes anymore!!! Even when you walk on the street you almost always have to see someone with their butt hanging out or they are in clothes that look 2 sizes too small. I really wonder if they know it does not look good, I don't care whether it is in style or not...IT IS NOT CUTE.

Like no matter how cold it is outside there is always that person in the skimpiest outfit and it led me to wonder do they have some internal heating system that I don't know about lol. I mean when everyone else is cold they are acting like it is in the middle of summer.

I mean I think a lot of women or younger girls need to learn that you can be sexy without literally walking around naked. The guy you like does not need to see everything when you are walking by. But if that is your style by all means don't change if you are comfortable but, please for my sake if you ever see me down the street just pull down those shorts.
And on my last note I hope any of you guys aren't dressing like that because some guy said he likes to see you like that. It does not make any sense to do that, if he loves you he will accept you the way you are. I mean my boyfriend has seen me when I look good, bad and ugly and he still loves it.

LADIES STOP WALKING AROUND NAKED...that is all for today.

XOXO

TONI-SHAE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...