THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Friday 6 December 2013

MUST WATCH FOR CHRISTMAS!

Ok I don't know about you guys, but Christmas is like my favourite time of year. In Jamaica especially it still feels like summer so, I get the best of both worlds. I get all of that food, sunshine, warm water and everything else in between. I am so happy that I get to go on vacation in Montego Bay, Jamaica. If any of you guys or girls are going to be near just let me know.
But before I go there are some movies I just have to see.

I like mostly comedies and movies with great storylines, so if you are scary movie fan these are probably not for you.
Here are some must see movies for the Christmas:

1. The Best Man Holiday

2. A Madea Christmas





3. Walking with Dinosaurs



4. American Hustle




5. Saving Mr. Banks





Sorry I haven't been blogging as much guys.

Always remember to like my page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JamaicanBeautyBlog.
Our instagram page will be coming soon!

In the middle of this I have to recognize the passing of one of the greatest heroes this world has ever known. He took a stand when others would have never dared to.
 RIP Nelson Mandela 1918-2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...