THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Monday 30 December 2013

VACATION, CHRISTMAS AND THE NEW YEAR!




Hey Loves! How have you beauties been?
I know I have been such a bad blogger lately...I have not made a post in about two weeks. I was super busy over Christmas with my vacation and...it's almost New Year.
Today I will be just giving  you guys and girls a little update on my vacation and what I did for the christmas.

Vacation

Well I spent a couple of days at the Holiday Inn, Montego Bay. It was one of the best experiences I have had in a while. They had a private island, an adult bar and beach, great entertainment and great drinks. Dear God, I did not even want to leave! Plus on top of that there was always great eye candy around :) Seriously of you guys are ever looking for a vacation spot you should try it. It will definitely be a great experience but, my only downfall was the fact that everything pretty much closed by 2am. Who goes to sleep that early on a vacation?! God knows I don't. But guys check out the pics from when I was there.








Don't me guys my hair looked terrible lol











Christmas

Even though all of my family members were not home for Christmas it was still great. I had all the best food in the world! But the number one thing I couldn't stand about Christmas this year was that it was so downplayed. I saw less lights, trees, excitement, everything. But lets hope it will change next Christmas.


The New Year

Let the countdown begin. It's almost the NEW YEAR! But I don't know if I am as into it as I was before. I am not really interested in any resolution. I am just going to hang my friends and spend it at church :)
Some of you guys may be different from me but, no matter what you choose I hope you have fun. 
Have a happy new year everyone.

Thank you to all of my blog readers and you will get even more in the new year.


XOXO

Toni-Shae Panton




Don't forget to support team Jamaica!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...