THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Friday 29 March 2013

DAY 6- ACNE

Trust me if you look back at your teenage years acne was just one of those things that almost everybody had...unless you were one of those extremely lucky ones, which most weren't and for those persons who really got it bad acne followed them into adulthood. No matter what people call them them pimples, black heads or as they would call some people in Jamaica, grater face, it all comes under the same thing...acne.

I mean I have seen a friend cry day and night because she doesn't like her skin and she just feel like everyone is watching that pimple in the center of your forehead (PS people were looking at her acne though) and it made her not want to interact with people. She just shut a lot of people out.

It started that stay at home trend and of course this didn't help her self esteem at all. I don't believe you should let one change ruin your entire life...it wont last forever.

One thing I preach and I can't stop saying is that no matter what you look or feel like always try to be confident within yourself and don't let what people say or do bring you down. In the end it's your life not theirs.

So to help all of those people with acne out there I am going to try to do simple tips to help you get your acne under control.

1. Avoid food that you realize may trigger your acne. If you realize that when you eat looks of oily food or chocolate it cause break outs avoid them or just eat them in moderation.


2. Eat more garlic- I know right what am I saying, this may give you garlic breath but it will all pay off when you have clear glowing skin just brush your teeth more often per day. Garlic can be used for so many things it amazing, it is like my all time favorite super herb lol.


3. Aloe Vera- this not only helps to reduce the redness and swelling that comes with acne but on a day to day basis it helps to give smooth clear skin. If you are like me who has an aloe plant in easy access just use the gel from the plant and apply to your skin but, if you are not so lucky you may have to invest in aloe capsules or juices.


4. Toothpaste- I have seen people use this for years to get rid of those little pimples on their skin but warning this may act as a skin lightener as well for persons of darker skinned tones.



5. Drink lots of water- This helps to flush your body's system and it may also aid in weight loss.


I hope this helps someone...PS all of these may not work for everyone


XOXO


Toni-Shae Panton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...