THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Saturday 23 March 2013

WEEK OF BEAUTY


This week will be dubbed the week of beauty focusing specifically on skincare. 
Like every other woman I have had a personal struggle to have beautiful skin, trying many different remedies just to get it right, so I would love to impart to you all the tricks of the trade I have learnt.

Day 1

Today we will be focusing on eczema.
Eczema is considered as the medical name given to inflamed or irritated skin this usually being caused as a result of an allergic reaction to a particular type of food.
I have personally struggled eczema for years and it just eventually began to seem like a losing battle. It eventually got to the point where, I was afraid any citrus fruit or dairy products. It was something that my family and I have suffered from for years.
When I was introduced to African Shea butter this all changed, I had now gained smooth and clearer skin.
Now I hardly even realise my eczema, I hope it works for you as well as it worked for me.

XOXO 

Jamaican Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...