THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Sunday 28 July 2013

SUMMER FACIAL TREATMENT!

Summer is all about looking the best and with this heat it takes a serious toll in your skin. This summer seriously feels hotter than anything I have ever experienced. So with that said I am here to provide some remedies for the perfect summer skin.



1. Egg yolk- this is perfect for moisturizing skin providing a look of pore less skin. This particularly important even after summer time.

2. Aloe- this is the most important plant known to man for me, I use it to get rid of everything. It gets rid of dark spots, gives you flawless looking skin and it can also be good for sunburn.

3. Exfoliating scrub- this is total great for evening out skin tone, unclogging pores and removing dead skin cells and most of all it helps to keep those wrinkles in check.

4. Sunblock- Prevention is always better than cure so, it is always better to get you sunblock to prevent all of that skin damage.

5. Cocoa butter or shea butter- These are great for removing dark spots, evening out skin tone and it also helps with eczema. Trust me if you have eczema like me this is an important thing that you won't live without.


I hope this can help someone out there.

XOXO

TONI-SHAE  

1 comment:

  1. Pracownia Urody beauty salon in Łańcut , offering professional services: nail styling, eyelash styling and face treatments. pracownia urody

    ReplyDelete

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...