THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Monday 8 July 2013

WEDDING BELLS!

Don't start freaking out I am not getting married. I have just been watching a lot of wedding videos lately and it has got me thinking of what I want my wedding/engagement ring to look like. Lord knows I love jewelry and even more diamonds so, I just imagine that ring.
I mean girls diamonds are forever so you know we have to love them...maybe even more than the man. lol (that was a joke)
So...out of randomness here are all the wedding rings I think are so lovable.
PS guys I have been so obsessed with Hindu wedding lately. <3

































Later guys :)

OOTD and nail update coming soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...