THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Thursday 18 July 2013

UP CYCLING -PROM!



 

Guys today I am going to show you a preview of my prom dress from last year. 
Shopping was so stressful for me, I could not find a dress that I liked and on top of that everything was so expensive. I thought that I am not seriously going to spend a lot of money for something that everyone else would be wearing. So I decided to take a regular dress and make the best of it. I went to my local trimmings store sewed them unto the dress and made a matching headband.
Even though it wasn't what I had in mind in the beginning it worked out the best. I saved so much money and I got compliments all night. 



XOXO

TONI-SHAE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...