THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Saturday 28 September 2013

FACTS ABOUT ME TAG!

I know sometimes as a blogger you guys don't get to really know me so, today I am trying to change that :) *yay* Now lets get this tag started.
P. S some of these facts are pretty random.



1. I live in Kingston, Jamaica.
2. I am an October baby!
3. Baking is so my thing. It is my fav thing to do in this whole world.
4. Sometimes, I am so shy.
5. I care too much about what people think because I am afraid of being judged.
6.Transformers is like my fav movie ever.
7. I am super backwards when it comes to technology. I am like a little grandma *laughs*
8. I love everything about the army.
9.I am Christian (that is just my personal belief, I don't judge if you believe otherwise)
10.Cats are little the best creations ever, they just have such a big personality.
11. I overthink everything.
12. I am single.
13. My middle name was spelt wrong...sad right.
14. I always try to be nice to people.
15. I prefer handbags over shoes.
16. I love cheese on everything!
17. When I was younger, I always wanted braces even though I didn't need them.
18. My fav vehicle is the G-Wagon in matte black.
19. I am such a big cry baby.
20. I don't like wearing makeup other than lipstick.
21.The hottest thing for me is a guy with a great business sense.
22. I hate the dark.
23. I wrote for a local newspaper.
24. I love watching pageants.
25. I am super short, like only 5"2
26. I don't like gold jewelry unless it is a gold watch :)
27. I had low self esteem once.

Don't forget to refer the blog with your friends and check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JamaicanBeautyBlog

XOXO
TONI-SHAE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...