THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Friday 6 September 2013

SLAVE TO FASHION!








I have been going out lately and sadly noticed that people are such slaves to fashion, it is as if they have no personal style. Not because you saw it in a fashion magazine means that it would fit your body type or even look good on you. It is as if I see just walking replicas of each other everywhere.
At times it even seems like being different is ridiculed which, I clearly cannot understand.

Why is it that being different is so wrong?
Fashionistas don't be a clone of the rest of the world, make your mark. When I see you I should see who you are shinning through. Always ensure you know who you are, what you stand for and most of all live life with no regrets.

*Note I am not a professional writer so please don't judge my writing skills.
The photos shown in this article are not owned by the blog.*

XOXO

Toni-Shae Panton



No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...