THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Monday 16 September 2013

PETA LEAVE KATY PERRY ALONE!





I still can't believe this crap that I am hearing! Why is PETA critcizing Katy Perry for the use of animals in her new music video 'roar.' PETA claims that these "Animals used for entertainment... endure horrific cruelty and suffer from extreme confinement and violent training methods. They often also become stressed and anxious when hauled around and forced into unfamiliar or frightening situations." 
This is such a serious accusation that before I begin to cast  such serious judgement I need to get actual proof.
I mean watching this video over and over again I don't see any abuse of animals. I see nothing wrong here. Is it that they know something that I don't or is it that PETA has nothing better to do with their time like helping the less fortunate. 
Do they just like to hunt down celebrities without a valid reason?
The most I could see that was wrong with this video was that it was a little corny *laugh*
People are getting too over the top with these claims just stop and find something else to do with your time. They just need to STOP!


TEAM KATY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...