THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Monday 1 April 2013

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Hi everyone today I just want to share a short little thought about easter. I know every country has their own easter traditions...in Jamaica we eat loads of bun and cheese and in other countries people focus on the easter bunny....I can never get how these traditions even tie in to easter.

I don't have a problem with these traditions but, what I don't like is when some of these traditions over shadow the true meaning of easter which was God dying for our sins so that we can gain eternal. I have always grown up in a Christian home so that is what I have always been taught and I don't like to see when people have somewhat lead astray from the true meaning of this day. I have also realized that society has its moral and values which I am completely against but that is another day.
This is just something to think about and if your one of those people today feeling down and depressed just know that Jesus is the only way.

PS this is my personal view on the topic and everyone may not agree :)
I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR EASTER

XOXO

Jamaican Beauty

TONI-SHAE PANTON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...