THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Wednesday 3 April 2013

SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS NOW A DAYS





Today as you can see we will be focusing on relationships. I have realized that present day relationships have changed so much and to say the least the men of today are NO LONGER GENTLEMEN. It seems like no relationship can exist without being physical and everyone on facebook must know every step of your relationship...once I even saw a status update where a girl was telling her boyfriend she aborted his baby...like really!!!!!!!! That should not be something that the whole world knows, what happened to calling people.

I find it most astonishing that most men think that every relationship they are in should involve sex, coming with some crappy reasons like that is how they will really gain a deeper connection with you...hell no, we are not damn rabbits. My view on this is that if every time you guys meet you HAVE TO have sex he is not good for you. You should be getting to know each other and trust me if everything is all about sex the ONLY thing you will know is that the person is good in bed. It is so sad that even 14 years olds are having sex like really though. It is a scary to even think about it and even episodes on Disney are focusing on relationships like isn't that a kid station though.

That one thing that gets to me the most though is the fact that most guys don't even know how to treat a lady, simple things like opening the door for a female  and putting her on the inside of the street when you are walking many don't even know . I can't forget once I was walking with a guy and he literally went across the street leaving me just standing there. I was just there like seriously that is so not boyfriend material.

I really encourage you guys to don't change your morals and values for some guy, stand up for yourself because at the end of it all when everyone is gone and your at home alone make sure you can live with yourself and the choices you have made.:)

XOXO

Jamaican Beauty

Toni- Shae Panton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...