THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Saturday 6 April 2013

That new Tyler Perry Movie

I mean when I was super intrigued when I heard that a new Tyler Perry movie was coming out, I was just like I had to see it. The preview made it seem like the most interesting thing in the world. I don't know about you guys but almost every single Tyler Perry movie or play I just had to see and I have enjoyed thoroughly. They are usually well constructed and on top of that their is a pretty good message at the end of it.

But will this new movie live up to the expectation because I have been looking up reviews of the movie online and they have been far from great.....I mean it had 1 1/2 stars. That doesn't seem like it is going to be a worth while spend to go watch that movie, it is like all of those reviews have proven to be so discouraging.

I don't want to just waste my time on some movie that I will never enjoy. So like being a cheap person which I am sometimes I will just wait until it comes out on the internet lol...guys I know it's just a movie but I don't want to waste money on something that was not worth while. But it someone else is paying that is such another story lol. You know free food and stuff are the best things in the world :D

Kim Kardashian also better be a damn good actress because it wouldn't have made any sense to have her in their if she is not going to make the movie better. I think the plot is really good though it has a lot of drama which is pretty good for any movie but guys you can never know whether it is a good movie or not unless you watch it :)
So eventually check it out and tell me if you like it or not.

Don't forget to SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW MY BLOG.

XOXO

Jamaican Beauty

Toni-Shae Panton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...