THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Thursday 4 April 2013

WILL WORK FOR A LOUIS VUITTON BAG

Dear Readers,
I am in NEED of a Louis Vuitton bag someone make my dream come true and sent me the bag of my dreams lol.
I mean guys I am super in love with Louis Vuitton bags, it's like they make the world go around :). These bags are so darn expensive though I mean why do I have to spend US 2000 on a bag...but if one of you guys want to buy it I welcome it lol...I am just joking with you.
I have been saving long and hard for the bag I want but, it is taking so long to get there. I mean the day until I get that bag just seems to be taking forever but those bags are worth it...they last forever. It's like one of the best investments you can ever make...even though when you have other priorities you never seem to get there.
But I am on my journey lol, it may seem slow but hopefully I will get that bag soon. *fingers crossed*
Now let me show you the bags that I am in love with :D
SPEEDY 35
MELROSE AVENUE


Alma GM
Raspail GM



Don't you just love them :)

This was just my super random thought for the day.

XOXO

Jamaican Beauty




No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...