THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Saturday 13 April 2013

RAY J REALLY :/

I mean guys this new song from Ray J...when I heard this song I was so upset. I was just like really how old are you Ray J 5,  he is still talking about that age old sex tape issue. I think he is seriously stressing the fact that he slept with Kim Kardashian and worse like seriously the time you choose to drop that song is when she is pregnant. She is not even looking hot right now, that was such a crappy publicity stunt because no one even cares.

It is so obviously that his career is dying a slow and painful death so he trying to use Kim to get him some attention. Kim Kardashians career is obviously flourishing so, he is planning to bank on that. The Lord knows I probably only know two songs from Ray J and I don't even think they are of high quality lol. 


Word of the wise for Ray J get an actually job, stop making music and leave Kim alone for peace sack. If you are a grown man act like it. :)


XOXO


Jamaican Beauty

Toni-Shae Panton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...