THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Wednesday 10 April 2013

LONELY DAYS :( AND RELATIONSHIPS


I know guys this song is old as hell but, I love it soo much. I guess maybe it's because I am single and feeling hell of lonely right now lol. People better not be looking at me like all weird beacuse we all have those moments.

I have realized I have a serious problems with relationships though like as soon as one is over I HAVE to get into another one and trust me...I don't need to hear it again that it is not normal. But these days will be over soon as soon as that engagement ring comes lol. 
Guys and girls don't be like some people that because of how lonely they are feeling jump into a crappy relationship...that won't solve anything. Stupid decisions will just make everything worse, try and just wait for that guy worth waiting for. I am sure we have all seen that girl with the crappy boyfriend and we all pity her. Don't ever settle, make sure he respects you. 

One other thing is that don't let other people influence your relationship choices because the bottom line is that you are the one who is going to be with him not your friends. Don't let people tell you he is the best one for you just because he spends a lot...even though that is nice...remember what you stand for.
This was just a random thought for today guys but really check out the song (Lotus Flower Bomb by Wale ft. Miguel). I think it is pretty good and I just love that artist Miguel...check him out :*

Love you guys :D

XOXO

Jamaican Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...