THE BLOGGER HERSELF

Friday 19 April 2013

HONEY THOSE SHOES

Today I was just going about my day to day business and as usual watching millions and millions of wedding videos on youtube until, honey I saw these shoes. I mean they were beautiful it was as if I heard angels singing...they were that good. They were even made by my favorite designer Christian Louboutin :)
For me they seem to have the best of both world edgy and still sophisticated. I mean I am so in love I am at a loss for words lol...they are even red bottoms *screams.* I am sure you want to see these shoes right so let me just take you out of your suspense and show you them. 

Are they just gorgeous :)
I hope you guys love it as much as I do, this was just my random thought for today.

XOXO

Jamaican Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is he the right guy for you?

If you are courting, in a relationship or even dating we ask ourselves 'is this person right for me' at least once in that re...